Digital Health Engagement Drives Better Care Management and Clinical Outcomes
By: Careangel | Sep 7, 2022 8:30:00 AM
Leveraging augmented intelligence via voice, text, and secure chat to bring care into the home. Healthcare organizations can massively scale patient engagement, care management and population health to proactively detect possible risk. Here are 6 reasons to look into AI nurse assistants:
1. Transformative technology with low- to no barrier to entry
2. Easily adopted by all patient populations, including seniors
3. Enables connection without expensive devices or Wi-Fi service
4. Promotes a path to whole-person health, with capability to learn over time
5. Offers a bi-directional experience that other engagement methods can't deliver
6. Collects clinical and well-being data that identifies needs and can respond to risk in real-time
Close Gaps in Care
Payer and provider organizations can super charge their digital engagement with high tech and high touch, achieving condition-specific, patient engagement to reduce missed care opportunities. Sophisticated scheduling rules are applied for various communication modalities to meet members how and where they want to be met.
That’s in addition to increasing clinical capacity, reducing clinical and operational costs, improving ROI, and member/patient satisfaction.
Patients and their family caregivers also seek empowering tools to participate in their own health, well-being, and care plan adherence at home.
5 Best Practices for Member and Patient Engagement
These 5 steps guarantee payer, provider and value-based care organizations’ success:
Step 1: Introduce patients to engagement service with activation and welcome call.
Step 2: Drive personalized, proactive care conversations across entire populations.
Step 3: Automatically trigger alert to care teams when an interaction identifies a patient or member who needs attention or intervention.
Step 4: Enable seamless, real-time connections to clinical services, resources, and support.
Step 5: Accelerate delivery of information and well-being data that leads to better health and lower costs.
Meet Angel: Award-Winning AI Voice Nurse Assistant
With Care Angel, payers and providers can achieve the following goals:
- Contact 100% of members for care management and proactive health and SDoH engagement
- Extend clinical capacity by 6X with check-ins at home for acute, episodic, or chronic conditions
- Identify specific care needs and automatically target transfer to the appropriate resources to drive down clinical costs by 7.7X and improve population health.
Angel comes to life through a secure, HITRUST-certified platform that supports healthcare organizations’ HIPAA compliance. Launching hundreds of thousands of personalized interactions with members and patients, Angel reaches millions of at-risk patients. That’s for post-discharge, pre-post procedure follow-up care, medication adherence, management of chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension, or any clinical outcome or performance measure you’re striving to achieve.
Want to Learn More? Contact Care Angel Today!
To learn more about Care Angel, contact us today by calling 877-902-6435 or completing the form. We look forward to working with you and providing you with the health engagement and care management tools you need!